Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
Doubling as both transportation and accommodation, recreation vehicles (RVs) offer a comfortable way to travel. But RVs can be expensive, so protecting that investment with the right insurance is essential. RV insurance can provide financial protection against accidents and other incidents, limiting out-of-pocket costs after a covered event.
What RV Insurance Covers
RV insurance needs differ among motorhome owners, but standard coverage typically includes the following options:
- Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay for vehicle damage from nonaccident mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Medical payments coverage helps cover your medical bills and passengers’ expenses.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps insure you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
- Campsite and vacation coverage helps cover liabilities associated with using the RV as a vacation property.
- Full-time residence insurance is intended for those permanently living in their RVs.
Additional coverages might include roadside assistance, rental car coverage and expense protection options. Contact Arches Insurance to learn more about potential policy options.
Do I Need RV Insurance?
Utah requires all RV owners to carry minimum liability coverage but carrying more than the minimum insurance requirements is essential to limit the out-of-pocket cost of potential accidents. Not settling for the bare minimum when insuring your motorhome is important.
How Much Is RV Insurance?
RV insurance rates vary significantly among policyholders. Factors such as driving record, claims history and location might influence how much your insurance provider charges you for coverage. To learn more about RV insurance rates, contact Arches Insurance with any questions.
Contact Our Agency
If you own an RV near Pleasant Grove, Utah, the experienced agents at Arches Insurance can help you learn about potential coverage options for your motorhome so you can decide on the right policy for your situation.
Contact our agency today at 801-756-9568 with any questions related to RV insurance.