Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Driving is inherently risky. Any time you get behind the steering wheel, an accident could threaten your financial livelihood. Auto insurance is the best protection you can have when you get out on the road.
How Does Auto Insurance Work?
Auto insurance is a contractual agreement between you and your insurance company. You agree to pay a monthly premium for your insurer’s policy coverage. With auto insurance, you gain needed financial protection whether you have an accident or other covered loss.
What Coverage Does an Auto Policy Provide?
Sometimes you may face a lawsuit if you or your vehicle caused damage or a third-party injury. These situations can be potentially financially devastating. Many drivers choose these types of auto insurance to protect themselves. These coverages may include the following:
- Collision insurance may cover damage to your vehicle sustained in an accident or collision with an object.
- Comprehensive insurance may pay for non-accident damage, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or other incidents.
- Liability insurance might help pay for your damage to others who weren’t in the vehicle with you if an accident was your fault.
- Medical payments coverage may pay for your medical bills if you have an injury from an accident, regardless of who is at fault for the accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance might help cover damages if someone who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage caused your accident.
Arches Insurance can help you explore your auto coverage options to ensure you get appropriate protection.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Utah requires drivers to carry minimum auto liability coverage. Many drivers choose higher limits for added financial protection since vehicle repairs and medical bills are expensive. We can help you determine the optimal amount of coverage.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
Your auto policy premium depends on your coverage limits, your vehicle’s model and value, your driving history, where you live and your claims history. We can work with you to create an affordable policy that gives you the coverage you want.
How Many Claims Are Too Many?
There is no limit to the number of auto insurance claims you can file yearly. However, many insurance companies may drop policyholders who file claims too frequently, such as two claims in two years.
Get the Protection You Need
Arches Insurance helps Utah drivers get the protection they need that meets the state’s requirements. Call our team at 801-756-9568 to get started on your coverage.